The Arab Cultural Festival is an annual festival since 2008 that introduces Arab culture to the Korean public. Korean people who are generally unfamiliar with the Arab culture can directly or indirectly experience the new culture through various programs such as performances by invited Arab troupes, ARAB Film Festival, exhibitions and hands-on activities. The Festival enables people to better understand the Arab culture and also brings Koreans and Arabs together to forge stronger ties between them.
May or June
Major exhibition or performance halls in Korea
Invited performance teams from Arab countries, well-known figures and Arab embassies in Korea
- May 2008 the 1st Arab Cultural Festival at the National Theater of Korea
- May 2009 the 2nd Arab Cultural Festival at the National Theater of Korea
- May 2010 the 3rd Arab Cultural Festival at the National Theater of Korea and Jeju
- June 2011 the 4th Arab Cultural Festival at the National Theater of Korea and COEX
- June 2012 the 5th Arab Cultural Festival at COEX
- June 2013 the 6th Arab Cultural Festival at ARTNINE IN Seoul, KITA WORLD TRADE Academy etc.
- May,June 2014 the 7th Arab Cultural Festival at Arthouse Momo, Busan Cinema Center, Nemo (Blue Square), Busan Museum of Art, Insa-dong Gallery is,
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, KITA World Trade Academy etc.
- June 2015 the 8th Arab Cultural Festival: the 4th ARAB Film Festival at Arthouse MOMO, Busan Cinema Center, Jongro Micimpact Square etc.
- May 2016 the 9th Arab Cultural Festival at COEX, Arthouse MOMO, Busan Cinema Center etc.